Module 4: BAARD Overlay Prep Protocol [Self-Instruction – 2 CE – AGD Code #250]
This module will discuss the requisite armamentarium necessary for your preparation. You’ll hear of the benefits of different types of handpieces compared and contrasted. You’ll become familiarized with the workflow involved in managing caries and structural defects. Finally, you’ll learn of the different cutting speeds and bur grits to achieve a smooth workflow. To contact us click here. This event has no commercial support to declare. No prior skill/level required. AGD Subject Code: 250
- Learn the components and fundamentals of an efficient ceramic preparation armamentarium
- Learn the benefits of electric handpieces
- Understand how to efficiently manage caries/structural defect removal and bonding in a ceramic preparation workflow
- Understand how bur grit and cutting speeds are best utilized to achieve smooth & flowing preparations
- Learn the preparation sequence of the BAARD Overlay prep protocol
About the Speakers
Dr. Steve Schiffenhaus received his Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Molecular & Cellular Biology from Arizona State University where he conducted undergraduate and graduate research on biomarkers for a cancer vaccine. Dr. Schiffenhaus completed Dr. David and Davey Alleman’s Biomimetic Mastership program. He is the creator of the Biomimetic Advanced Adhesive Restorative Dentistry (BAARD) institute.o learn more about Dr. Schiffenhaus click here.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of DENTAL DIGEST LLC and BAARD INSTITUTE. Dental Digest LLC is approved for awarding FAGD/MAGD credit.
Teaching Method: Self-Paced/Video/Web Mediated Conflict of Interest Statement: Dr. Steve Schiffenhaus is the owner and creator of the BAARD institute.
Lesson Length: 120 min total CE credit: 2 hour (self-instruction) Release Date: 1/19/21 Review Date: 1/19/21 Expiration/Availability Date: 1/19/24